THE ALL CARE NAME
“Licenced with WorkSafe Victoria & Western Australia and fully insured, we not only take our work seriously, but the safety of our team and clientele also.” – This is written on the home page of our website. It seems like an obvious statement to make. Of course we care about our team and clientele – who wouldn’t?
The difference isn’t that we just care.
Roger Fraser, a director and the founder of All Care Asbestos Removal has more than 30 years experience across multiple industries. Roger has seen businesses rise and fall, many closing due to a series of avoidable mistakes made. Often it isn’t for lack of care that mistakes happen, in fact, usually it is bad decisions that cause disaster.
For example, many businesses in an effort to remain competitive might make the mistake of mis-quoting on a job. Or worse; quoting on a job sight-unseen. When the business is pressured to provide a service at the wrong price, corners are often cut. When dealing with Asbestos Removal services, cut corners can have serious safety implications.
All Care Asbestos is a family owned and operated business. In fact, Roger’s son, Anthony, is also a director and operates the Western Australian arm of the business while Roger’s brother, Robert, is senior in the Victorian side of the business.
We have seen massive success largely due to repeat business with our commercial clientele as well as greatly appreciated word of mouth business generated by our private clientele. Without our valued customer base we could not be where we are today.
The combination of years of experience, strong rapport with our customers and family involvement means that when we say we care, it is not just a throw-away statement.
When we say we care, this is what it means:
- We will never put in jeopardy the safety of our staff; not just because we care about our contractors and partners, but because we’re related to many of them.
- We will never put in jeopardy the safety of our customers; not just because we’re responsible and caring individuals, but because we know that without our repeat business and referrals we could not be successful as an enterprise.
- We will never cut corners or break from procedure; not just because we don’t enjoy the idea of hefty fines and potentially criminal penalties, but because through experience we know that cutting corners will ultimately lead to greater problems than whatever motivated the corner cutting in the first place.
And its for these reasons that above all else:
- We will never take on a job which has the potential to break us if thing’s don’t go as planned.
- We will always investigate to the highest standards a job site prior to providing a quote.
Its a tired old saying which most have surely heard, but few sayings could be more appropriate when comes to summing up All Care’s philosophy:
“If a job’s worth doing, it’s worth doing right.”.
Name : Precise Projects trading as
All Care Asbestos Removal
ABN : 13 085 040 482
Business Class : Private Company
Established in : 2009
Locations Established :
Head Office Location :
Asbestos Removal Class :
B Class (Non-friable materials)
Insured by :
Rainbow Coast Insurance Brokers
Worksafe WA :
Licenced by :
WARA Licence No. 121